A multipurpose room is offered at the reception and various play areas inside the holiday village.
There is free wifi at the reception and flyers for your visits in the region.
The equipment (rackets, balls, balloons ..) is free to use and self-service at the reception.
- Free wifi at the reception
- A 60sqm2 (645sqft) multipurpose room is open to guests throughout the day: TV, board games, library ...
- Entertainment is provided for children during school holidays in July and August. We organize several groups according to the ages from children to teens.
- For your holidays in Aveyron in the resort, many activities, entertainment and tours are available, the pool is heated from April to late October. The swimming pools are open all day, times are depending on the season.
Other activities take place mostly in the resort, which provides entertainment during the months of July and August.
- Football and boules tournaments and various group games are organized in that period.
- The holiday village is located in Aveyron which offers entertainment for all ages. Nearby farms can be visited to discuss with farmers and discover the sheeps.
- Visits of castles, Templar cities, Roquefort cellars, the Millau viaduct, the Tarn gorges of the Tarn valley, very pretty villages, beautiful walks in the heart of Rougiers, red and typical land of our region.
- Beautiful and various museums are worth visiting: the Micropolis insect museum and the Soulage museum in Rodez; the leather museum in Millau.
- You can go mountain biking or hiking on marked trails of Aveyron. There is also the Camarès leisure base where you can swim for free.
- The river Dourdou is close to the holiday village for those who love fishing.
- Other paying activities include horse riding, rail biking, Canoeing kayak, quad biking, karting. There is also a water park near Millau.
Zapatillas Running Baratas