Holiday village located in southern Aveyron between Millau and Albi in a country side surrounded by red soil and sheeps for making Roquefort and the Tarn valley for walks and water sports.
The owners and their team will welcome you in the hamlet of GEnêts and will be present throughout your stay to advise you and answer your questions.
The resort has 32 cottages of two to six people, in a 3-hectare park.
We offer an indoor heated pool, a second outdoor pool and a children's pool, a tennis court, a boules track and various outdoors games along with our mini farm.
Le Hameau des Genêts offers many free and completely free activities:
- a mini farm
- a space of 2 swimming pools (one indoor heated pool)
- tennis court, (redone in 2013)
- a boules track
- a soccer field
- a sports course
- table tennis
- bicycles and mountain bikes for parents and children
- kindergarten (swing, slide ...)
- Outdoor games (badminton, volleyball, croquet ...)
Air Jordan III 3 Shoes